This fantastic report published by We Are Social. It contains important global digital stats of 30 countries including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, The Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
The report talks about global digital stats from the dimensions of internet users, active social media users, unique mobile users and active mobile social users, and it will give you answers to the following questions:
- What is the current penetration rate in total and by regions and countries?
- What is the growth rate comparing to the numbers in 2015 in total and by regions and countries?
- Which are regions and countries the guru and newcomers of the internet, social media and mobile?
- Which country spent the most time on the internet, social media and mobile?
- Which device drives the most traffic and how does the growth rates look like?
- Which country has the fastest net connection speed?
- How does the e-commerce shopping penetrate in different countries?
- Which social platforms are the most popular based on global population and by each country?
- How does the profile of the most popular social platform by each country look like?
When Facebook is dominating social babies in most countries, there are always some exceptionals and we should pay special attentions to them.
Except for these countries, the usage of Kakaotalk in Korea also surpasses the usage of Facebook. And Germany, Spanish, UAE people also use Whatsapp as much as they use Facebook.